In order to participate in this Prize, applicants must meet all of the following criteria. An applicant must be a / an:
- Female professional working in applied science
- Citizen of an ASEAN Member State (AMS) include: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Holder a PhD or equivalent doctoral degree. Applicant who is candidate for, or in process of pursuing a PhD or doctoral degree are not eligible.
- To qualify for the Mid-career Scientist category, the applicant must be 45 years or below on the closing date of the application period.
- To qualify for the Senior Scientist category, the applicant must be aged 46 or older on the closing date of the application period.
Academician / researcher / innovator / technologist / expert / practitioner / activist in this year’s theme of clean water and clean air.